Dr. Barlow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 538-1280
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Barlow is an orthopedic surgeon in Rochester, MN and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester. He received his medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and has been in practice 9 years. He specializes in elbow surgery, hand surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and shoulder surgery and is experienced in sports medicine, orthopedic trauma, shoulder surgery, elbow surgery, and shoulder and elbow surgery.
Education & Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- FL State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- RSA vs. Nonop for 3 & 4-Part Proximal Humerus Fractures Jonathan D Barlow
Publications & Presentations
- Shoulder Arthroplasty in Patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis:Long-Term Outcomes.Erick M. Marigi, Dustin Lee, Ian Marigi, Jean-David Werthel, Jonathan D. Barlow, John W. Sperling, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, Bradley S. Schoch> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Jul 20
- Radial Head Replacement for Acute Radial Head Fractures: Outcome and Survival of Three Implant Designs With and Without Cement Fixation.Chad E. Songy, Justin C. Kennon, Jonathan D. Barlow, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, Shawn W. O'Driscoll, Mark E. Morrey> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2021 Jun 1
- Superior Capsular Reconstruction: A Salvage Option for Massive Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tears with Pseudoparalysis or Subscapularis Insufficiency.Marisa N. Ulrich, Travis L. Frantz, Joshua S. Everhart, Jonathan D. Barlow, Grant L. Jones, Julie Y. Bishop, Gregory L. Cvetanovich> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 May 27
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: