Dr. Barlow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 538-1280
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Barlow is an orthopedic surgeon in Rochester, MN and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester. He received his medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and has been in practice 9 years. He specializes in elbow surgery, hand surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and shoulder surgery and is experienced in sports medicine, orthopedic trauma, shoulder surgery, elbow surgery, and shoulder and elbow surgery.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeFellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- FL State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- RSA vs. Nonop for 3 & 4-Part Proximal Humerus Fractures Jonathan D Barlow
Publications & Presentations
- Inertial Measurement Unit-Derived Ergonomic Metrics for Assessing Arm Use in Manual Wheelchair Users With Spinal Cord Injury: A Preliminary Report.Omid Jahanian, Meegan G. Van Straaten, Brianna M. Goodwin, Stephen M. Cain, Ryan J. Lennon, Jonathan D. Barlow, Naveen S. Murthy, Melissa M. Morrow> ;Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation. 2021 Sep 1
- Total elbow arthroplasty for tumors of the distal humerus and elbow.Bradley M. Kruckeberg, Dustin R Lee, Jonathan D. Barlow, Mark E. Morrey, Peter S. Rose, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, Matthew T. Houdek> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Aug 23
- Shoulder Arthroplasty in Patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis:Long-Term Outcomes.Erick M. Marigi, Dustin R Lee, Ian Marigi, Jean-David Werthel, Jonathan D. Barlow, John W. Sperling, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, Bradley S. Schoch> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Jul 20
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: