Dr. Emens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd.
Portland, OR 97239Phone(503) 220-8262
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Behaviorally and environmentally induced non-24-hour sleep-wake rhythm disorder in sighted patientsJonathan S. Emens, Melissa A. St. Hilaire, Elizabeth B. Klerman, Daniel J. Brotman, Amber Lin, Alfred J. Lewy, Charles A. Czeisler> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2021 Aug 17
- Workshop report. Circadian rhythm sleep–wake disorders: gaps and opportunitiesJeanne F. Duffy, Sabra M. Abbott, Helen J Burgess, Stephanie J. Crowley, Jonathan S. Emens, Lawrence J. Epstein, Karen L. Gamble, Brant P. Hasler, David A. Kristo, Ron...> ;Sleep. 2021 Feb 14
- 1 citationsCircadian rhythm in negative affect: Implications for mood disorders.Jonathan S. Emens, Alec M. Berman, Saurabh S. Thosar, Matthew P. Butler, Sally A. Roberts, Noal A. Clemons, Maya X. Herzig, Andrew W. McHill, Miki Morimoto, Nicole P. ...> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Genetics Of Morning/Evening Types In The Blind/SightedNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development AwardNational Center For Research Resources2003–2006
- Circadian Genetics Of Sighted Morning And Evening Types And Blind Free RunnersNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- Member, Expert Task Force, American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2015 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: