Dr. Klahr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 Central Avenue
Cedarhurst, NY 11516Phone(516) 374-7122Fax(516) 374-4088
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Rheumatology, 1986 - 1988
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of cauda equina syndrome in ankylosing spondylitis: a case report.Robert A. Koenigsberg, Jonathan Klahr, Joseph L. Zito, Mahendra Patel, Carsons S> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 1995 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: