Dr. Van De Stouwe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hempstead Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570Phone(516) 872-8235Fax(516) 825-0045
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1989 - 1991
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agents inhibit stimulated neutrophil adhesion to endothelium: adenosine dependent and independent mechanisms.Cronstein, B. N., Van de Stouwe, M., Druska, L., Levin, R. I., Weissmann, G.> ;Inflammation. 1994 Jun
- A final common pathway for anti-inflammatory agents: inhibition of leukocyte-endothelial interactions.Kimmel, S. C., van de Stouwe, M. J., Levin, R. I., Weissmann, G., Cronstein, B. N.> ;Trans Assoc Am Physicians. 1991
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: