Are you Dr. Lueders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99205Phone(509) 474-3131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Lueders, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, California, and Idaho. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington