Dr. Coomes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99205Phone(509) 474-3131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1999 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsSuccessful Use of Propofol in Refractory Delirium TremensThomas R Coomes, Stephen W. Smith> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1997 Dec 1
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: