Dr. Workman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 Johns Hopkins Dr
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 752-5227Fax(252) 752-1191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Otolaryngology, 1993 - 1998
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe Effects of Heparin Upon Atherogenesis in the Watanabe Heritable Hyperlipidemic RabbitJonathan R. Workman, Steven P. Schmidt, Duane L. Donovan, Raymond E. Clarke> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 1990 Jul 1
- A canine model of intimal hyperplasia (IH) in autogenous vein grafting: a preliminary report.Steven P. Schmidt, Jonathan R. Workman, M.Michelle Evancho, Ricky L. Sims, Sharon O. Meerbaum, Duane L. Donovan, William V. Sharp> ;Journal of Investigative Surgery. 1990 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: