Dr. Brechtelsbauer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 Johns Hopkins Dr
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 752-5227Fax(252) 752-1191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Otolaryngology, 1992 - 1997
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Innervation of the Endolymphatic SacP. Bradley Brechtelsbauer, Andrew Baxter, Jiri Prazma, Ding Hua Xie, Harold C. Pillsbury> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1992 Mar 1
- Cholinergic innervation of the guinea pig tympanic membrane.Andrew Baxter, P. Bradley Brechtelsbauer, Ding Hua Xie, Jiri Prazma, Harold C. Pillsbury> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1992 Mar 1
- The North Carolina Medical Society--medical student section. Medical students getting involved.Brechtelsbauer, P. B.> ;N C Med J. 1991 May
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: