Dr. Gutierrez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611Phone+1 510-752-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsContinuous mechanical contraction modulates expression of alveolar epithelial cell phenotype.Jorge A. Gutierrez, Vincent Suzara, Leland G. Dobbs> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2003 Jan 31
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: