Dr. Santacruz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 255-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe Diagnosis and Management of Airway Complications Following Lung TransplantationAmit K. Mahajan, Erik Folch, Sandeep J. Khandhar, Colleen L. Channick, Jose F. Santacruz, Atul C. Mehta, Steven D. Nathan> ;Chest. 2017 Sep 1
- 4 citationsManagement of the Solitary Pulmonary NoduleEdward Y. Chan, Puja Gaur, Yimin Ge, Lisa Kopas, Jose F. Santacruz, Nakul Gupta, Reginald F. Munden, Philip T. Cagle, Min P. Kim> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2017 Jul 1
- 9 citationsNext-generation sequencing of a cohort of pulmonary large cell carcinomas reclassified by world health organization 2015 criteriaBrandon R. Driver, Bryce P. Portier, Dina R. Mody, Michael T. Deavers, Eric H. Bernicker, Min P. Kim, Bin S. Teh, Jose F. Santacruz, Lisa Kopas, Reginald F. Munden, Ph...> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2016 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: