Are you Dr. Urquidez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11851 Jollyville Rd Ste 103
Austin, TX 78759Phone(512) 541-2591
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Urquidez, MD is a physiatrist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2005 - 2008
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2004
- Methodist Hospitals of DallasInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011