Are you Dr. Urquidez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11851 Jollyville Rd Ste 103
Austin, TX 78759Phone+1 512-541-2591
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Urquidez, MD is a physiatrist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Brain Injury Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2008 - 2009
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2005 - 2008
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2004
- Methodist Health System DallasInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- St. David's Round Rock Medical CenterRound Rock, Texas