Dr. Volpe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12221 Mopac Expressway North
Austin, TX 78758Phone+1 512-901-4011Fax+1 512-901-3950
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Volpe is a physiatrist in Austin, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. David's Medical Center, St. David's North Austin Medical Center, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, and University Medical Center at Brackenridge. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in sports medicine (non-surgical) and is experienced in sports medicine, spinal cord injuries, and musculoskeletal disorders.
Education & Training
- Hughston FoundationFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2013
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- LA State Medical License 1995 - 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Board Member, Medical Representative Texas Chapter, American College of Sports Medicine
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: