Dr. Antonios is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5557 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic ArizonaFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery, 2020 - 2021
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsDeconstructing complexity: serial block-face electron microscopic analysis of the hippocampal mossy fiber synapse.Scott A. Wilke, Joseph K. Antonios, Eric A. Bushong, Ali Badkoobehi, Elmar Malek, Minju Hwang, Masako Terada, Mark H. Ellisman, Anirvan Ghosh> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2013 Jan 9
- 39 citationsThe Sorting Receptor SorCS1 Regulates Trafficking of Neurexin and AMPA ReceptorsJeffrey N. Savas, Luís F. Ribeiro, Keimpe Wierda, Rebecca Wright, Laura A. DeNardo-Wilke, Heather C. Rice, Ingrid Chamma, Yi Zhi Wang, Roland Zemla, Mathieu Lavallée-A...> ;Neuron. 2015 Aug 19
- Population-based Survivorship of Computer-navigated Versus Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty.Joseph K. Antonios, Hyunwoo P. Kang, Djani M. Robertson, Daniel A. Oakes, Jay R. Lieberman, Nathanael Heckmann> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2020 Oct 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: