Are you Dr. Deering?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1649 Highway 22 W
Alexander City, AL 35010Phone(256) 215-5323Fax(256) 215-5324
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Deering, MD is a cardiologist in Alexander City, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Colorado, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Russell Medical, Clay County Hospital, and East Alabama Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright - Patterson Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- HI State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCardiac ischemia model for +Gz using miniature swine and baboons.John W. Burns, William B. Kruyer, Paul V. Celio, Joseph Deering, Thomas H. Loecker, Londe A. Richardson, John W. Fanton, Harold Davis, Edward J. Dick> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2008 Apr 1
- 7 citationsComplications of warfarin therapy monitored by the international normalized ratio versus the prothrombin time ratioThomas C. Andrews, David W. Peterson, Dennis Doeppenschmidt, Jeff S. Foster, Michael J. Lucca, Joseph A. Deering, Paul J. Laveau> ;Clinical Cardiology. 1995 Feb 1
- 10 citationsPacemaker lead fracture associated with weightlifting: a report of two cases.Joseph A. Deering, David N. Pederson> ;Military Medicine. 1993 Dec 1
- Join now to see all