Dr. DiCicco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 W Grand Ave
Dayton, OH 45405Phone+1 937-226-3200Fax+1 937-438-8630
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1992 - 2023
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRetrograde nailing of supracondylar periprosthetic femur fractures: a surgeon's guide to femoral component sizing.Heckler Mw, Tennant Gs, Williams Dp, DiCicco Jd rd> ;Orthopedics. 2007 May 1
- 1 citationsManagement of Complications Associated With Fractures Around the KneeMatthew W. Heckler, Safet O. Hatic, Joseph D. DiCicco> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2010 Jan 20
- 22 citationsBiomechanical evaluation of primary stiffness of tibiotalar arthrodesis with an intramedullary compression nail and four other fixation devices.Thomas Martin Mueckley, Stefan Eichorn, Geert von Oldenburg, Andreas Speitling, Joseph D. DiCicco, Gunther O. Hofmann, Volker Bühren> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2006 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Camber Spine Technologies Revolutionizes Sacroiliac Surgery with Prolix™ Sacroiliac Joint Fusion SystemAugust 8th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: