Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1765 Old West Broad St
Bldg 2, Ste 200
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 549-1663Fax(706) 546-8792
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Johnson is an orthopedic surgeon in Athens, GA and is affiliated with St. Mary's Health Care System. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He specializes in foot & ankle surgery and is experienced in foot and ankle surgery, foot and ankle traumatology, foot and ankle sports medicine, foot surgery, and ankle surgery.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Mary's Health Care SystemAthens, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: