Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office856 1st St
Macon, GA 31201Phone(478) 741-1740Fax(478) 745-2886
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Jones, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Macon, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health and Coliseum Medical Centers.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1986
- Brookwood Baptist HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- TN State Medical License 1978 - 1979
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology