Dr. Lang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12250 Tamiami Trail East
Naples, FL 34113Phone+1 239-389-5264Fax+1 239-389-5260
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1991 - 1995
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2006
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLaparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy for a Benign Teratoma in a 10-Year-Old GirlFrancisco A.R. Garcia, Joseph F. Lang, Joel M. Childers> ;Journal of The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. 1996 Feb 1
- 99 citationsLaparoscopic Surgical Staging of Ovarian CancerJoel M. Childers, Joseph F. Lang, Earl A. Surwit, Kenneth D. Hatch> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1995 Oct 1
- 8 citationsLaparoscopic hysterectomy for persistent gestational trophoblastic neoplasiaJoseph F. Lang, Joel M. Childers, Earl A. Surwit> ;Journal of The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. 1995 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: