Dr. Schewitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1115 Bluehill Creek Dr
Marco Island, FL 34145Phone+1 847-525-8666Fax+1 612-500-4909
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1983
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Chicago Magazine - Women's Health Castle Connolly, 2011
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 144 citationsUp‐Regulated Expression of CD56+, CD56+/ CD16+, and CD19+ Cells in Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes in Pregnant Women With Recurrent Pregnancy LossesJoanne Y.H. Kwak, Kenneth D. Beaman, Alice Gilman-Sachs, Jaime E. Ruiz, David Schewitz, Alan E. Beer> ;American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 1995 Aug 1
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest HospitalLake Forest, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: