Dr. Lobl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office713 13th Ave SW
Rochester, MN 55902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1992 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2017
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 91 citationsA prospective, randomized trial of an emergency department observation unit for acute onset atrial fibrillation.Wyatt W. Decker, Peter A. Smars, L. Vaidyanathan, Deepi G. Goyal, Eric T. Boie, Latha G. Stead, Douglas L. Packer, Thomas D. Meloy, Andy Boggust, Luis H. Haro, Dennis ...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Oct 1
- 7 citationsRisk stratification of patients in an emergency department chest pain unit: prognostic value of exercise treadmill testing using the Duke score.Gregory G. Johnson, Wyatt W. Decker, Joseph K. Lobl, Dennis A. Laudon, Jennifer J. Hess, Christine M. Lohse, Amy L. Weaver, Deepi G. Goyal, Peter A. Smars, Guy S. Reeder> ;International Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Jun 3
- 8 citationsChallenges, Controversies, and Advances in Aortic CatastrophesLuis H. Haro, Michelle Krajicek, Joseph K. Lobl> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2005 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: