Are you Dr. Podolski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 647-6831
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Podolski, DO is a board certified psychiatrist in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, Rockville General Hospital, and Bristol Health.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State License 2018 - 2020
- MA State License 2015 - 2020
- TX State License 2011 - 2020
- WI State License 2010 - 2019
- CT State License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Population pharmacokinetics of telapristone (CDB-4124) and its active monodemethylated metabolite CDB-4453, with a mixture model for total clearance.Morris, D., Podolski, J., Kirsch, A., Wiehle, R., Fleckenstein, L.> ;AAPS J. 2011 Dec
- 7 citationsMorbidity and mortality associated with renal insufficiency and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms: a 5-year experience.Jay Vasquez, Ohmid Rahmani, A. Cecilia Lorenzo, Lorraine M. Wolpert, Joseph Podolski, Shaun E. Gruenbaum, James J. Gallagher, Phillip P. Allmendinger, Michael J. Halli...> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2004 Mar 1