Joseph Tuvia, MD
- 240 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 490-3930
Fax: (212) 490-3393
Dr. Tuvia's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Tuvia's Education & Medical Training
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Ben Gurion University of the NegevMedical School
Dr. Tuvia's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2004 - 2016
- NY State Medical License1991 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Tuvia's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Adrenal histoplasmosis manifested as Addison''s disease: unusual CT features with magnetic resonance imaging correlation. Rozenblit, A. M., Kim, A., Tuvia, J., Wenig, B. M.; Clin Radiol. 2001 Aug.
- Incompetent and dilated ovarian veins: a common CT finding in asymptomatic parous women. Rozenblit, A. M., Ricci, Z. J., Tuvia, J., Amis, E. S.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001 Jan.
- Hepatic infarction due to thrombotic angiitis; MR appearance. Tuvia, J., Lebwohl, O., Lefkowitz, J.; Clin Radiol. 2000 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Joseph Tuvia, Dr. Joseph Tuvia, MD, Dr. J Tuvia
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tuvia's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NY)
- Richard Kessler, MD
- Daniel Lankin, MD
- Shalom Buchbinder, MD
- Elizabeth O'Connell, MD
- Bala Chander, MD
- Stephen Montgomery, MD
- Alok Anand, MD
- Orlandino Almeida, MD
- Malka Finkelstein, MD
- Lawrence Zingesser, MD