Dr. VanCamp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNorth Memorial Heart and Vascular Institute
3300 Oakdale Avenue North
Robbinsdale, MN 55422Phone+1 763-581-5410
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph VanCamp is a thoracic surgeon in Robbinsdale, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hennepin Healthcare, North Memorial Health Hospital, and Maple Grove Hospital. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in adult cardiac surgery, aortic surgery, and cardiovascular surgery and is experienced in atrial fibrillation, thoracic aortic aneurysm, aortic surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, and adult cardiac surgery.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: