Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office420 Delaware Street SE
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 55455Phone+1 612-624-9631
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rosemary Kelly is a cardiothoracic surgeon in Minneapolis, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Health Care System. She received her medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. She specializes in adult cardiac surgery, cardiopulmonary transplantation, and minimally invasive thoracic surgery and is experienced in lung transplantation, minimally invasive surgery, endocrine surgery, breast surgery, and video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1996 - 1999
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- MN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doc Twin Cities Magazine, 2010-2018
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Time to Expand Use of Left Ventricular Assist Devices.Ranjit John, Rosemary F Kelly> ;The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2023 Feb 1
- Novel Therapeutic Approaches Enhance PGC1-alpha to Reduce Oxidant Stress-Inflammatory Signaling and Improve Functional Recovery in Hibernating Myocardium.Rishav Aggarwal, Koray N Potel, Edward O McFalls, Tammy A Butterick, Rosemary F Kelly> ;Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland). 2022 Oct 31
- Time since primary transplant and poor functional status predict survival after redo lung transplant.Rishav Aggarwal, Scott Jackson, Nicholas T Lemke, Lena Trager, Sara J Shumway, Rosemary F Kelly, Marshall Hertz, Stephen J Huddleston> ;Journal of thoracic disease. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Obituary: Dr. Paul Gannon Was a Heart Surgery PioneerJuly 17th, 2017
- member, 2014 AHA/ACC NSTE-ACS Guideline 2014 - 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: