Are you Dr. Villacis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office113 Lielmanis Ave
1 Somdos (Sgow)
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Phone(850) 881-4237
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Villacis, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Hurlburt Field, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Indiana.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2009 - 2010
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry/Family Medicine, 1999 - 2004
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Do shrimp-allergic individuals tolerate shrimp-derived glucosamine?Villacis, J., Rice, T. R., Bucci, L. R., El-Dahr, J. M., Wild, L., Demerell, D., Soteres, D., Lehrer, S. B.> ;Clin Exp Allergy. 2006 Nov