Dr. Weber-Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office158 E. Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743Phone+1 631-944-3020Fax+1 631-944-3022
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Weber-Lopez is a family physician in Huntington, NY and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He received his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in sports medicine (non-surgical) and is experienced in joint steroid injections, post-concussive syndrome, orthopaedic stem cell therapy, orthopaedic platelet rich plasma therapy, and point-of-care ultrasonography.
Education & Training
- Atlantic Health System/Morristown Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2013 - 2014
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Glen Cove HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License Current
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Uncovering the Hidden Penis: A Nomenclature and Classification System.Ledibabari M. Ngaage, Joseph Lopez, Y. Wu, Arthur J. Nam, Karen Boyle, Yvonne M. Rasko, Nelson H. Goldberg> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- 3 citationsNoninvasive Management of Pediatric Isolated, Condylar Fractures: Less Is More?Joseph Lopez, Isabel V. Lake, Nima Khavanin, Bartlomiej Kachniarz, Omar Najjar, Navid Pourtaheri, Richard J. Redett, Paul N. Manson, Amir H. Dorafshar> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2021 Feb 1
- 1 citationsOpen Reduction, Internal Fixation, or Maxillo-Mandibular Fixation for Isolated, Unilateral, Tooth-Bearing, Mandibular Body Fractures in Children.Joseph Lopez, Alvaro Reategui, Pooja Yesantharao, Robin Yang, Richard J. Redett, Paul N. Manson, Amir H. Dorafshar> ;The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: