Are you Dr. Kasa-Vubu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 E Eisenhower Pkwy
Ann Arbor, MI 48108Phone(734) 763-5589Fax(734) 763-4208
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Josephine Kasa-Vubu, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Michigan Medicine and Hurley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1989 - 1992
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 66 citations11-Ketotestosterone Is the Dominant Circulating Bioactive Androgen During Normal and Premature AdrenarcheJuilee Rege, Adina F. Turcu, Josephine Z. Kasa-Vubu, Antonio M. Lerario, Gabriela C. Auchus, Richard J. Auchus, Joshua M. Smith, Perrin C. White, William E. Rainey> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2018 Dec 1
- 23 citationsAge-dependent Increases in Adrenal Cytochrome b5 and Serum 5-Androstenediol-3-sulfateJuilee Rege, Shigehiro Karashima, Antonio M. Lerario, Joshua M. Smith, Richard J. Auchus, Josephine Z. Kasa-Vubu, Hironobu Sasano, Yasuhiro Nakamura, Perrin C. White, ...> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016 Sep 13
- 44 citationsEffects of Denosumab Treatment and Discontinuation on Human Growth PlatesHoward D. Wang, Alison M. Boyce, Jeffrey Y. Tsai, Rachel I Gafni, Frances A. Farley, Josephine Z. Kasa-Vubu, Alfredo A. Molinolo, Michael T. Collins> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014 Jan 7
- Join now to see all
- Exercise, Amenorrhea, Stress &Bone Health In AdolescentNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2004–2007
- Contraceptive Use And Bone Health In Active AdolescentsNational Center For Research Resources2004–2007
- Leptin, Energy Balance &ReproductionNational Center For Research Resources1999–2007
- Exercise, Amenorhea, Stress &Bone Health In AdolescentNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2005–2006