Dr. Barclay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Hospital Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-243-3922Fax+1 434-244-9406
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2002
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Recommendations for Preventing Medication Diversion and Misuse in Hospice Care: A Modified Delphi Study.Orrin D. Ware, Mary Lynn McPherson, Joshua S. Barclay, Leslie Blackhall, Catherine P. Emmett, Russell E. Hilliard, Yael Schenker, Joseph W. Shega, Jack M. Guralnik, Jo...> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2021 Jun 11
- 3 citationsScreening for Opioid Misuse in the Nonhospitalized Seriously Ill Patient.Julie Mitchell, Leslie Blackhall, Joshua Barclay> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2019 Sep 3
- 33 citationsCARE Track for Advanced Cancer: Impact and Timing of an Outpatient Palliative Care ClinicLeslie Blackhall, Paul W. Read, George J. Stukenborg, Patrick M. Dillon, Joshua Barclay, Andrew M. Romano, James H. Harrison> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- UVA Named One of 11 U.S. Palliative Care Leadership CentersFebruary 12th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: