Are you Dr. Leonard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office440 Scott Rolen Dr
Jasper, IN 47546Phone+1 812-482-5656Fax+1 812-481-1806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Leonard, MD is a cardiologist in Jasper, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center and Daviess Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2007 - 2008
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2004 - 2007
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsTreatment of ostial lesions using the Szabo technique: A case series†Robert J. Applegate, Jonathan M. Davis, Joshua C. Leonard> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2008 Nov 15
- Daviess Community HospitalWashington, Indiana
- Memorial Hospital and Health Care CenterJasper, Indiana