Dr. Scharf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Lankenau Medical Building
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone+1 610-896-6800Fax+1 610-896-5627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Scharf is an otolaryngologist in Wynnewood, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bryn Mawr Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center, and Paoli Hospital. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University and has been in practice 16 years. He is experienced in allergic rhinitis, skull base surgery, otolaryngic allergy, rhinology and sinus disease, and sublingual immunotherapy.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Telangiectasias in Osler-Weber-Rendu Syndrome.Jason E Cohn, Joshua Scharf> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2017 Apr 18
- Thyroidectomy for Graves' disease: a case-control study.Joshua L. Scharf, Sidrah M. Ahmad, John P. Gaughan, Ahmed M. Soliman> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2006 Dec 1
- 21 citationsChronic rhizopus invasive fungal rhinosinusitis in an immunocompetent hostJoshua L. Scharf, Ahmed M. Soliman> ;Laryngoscope. 2004 Sep 1
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: