Are you Dr. Tebben?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2905 Telegraph Ave
Berkeley, CA 94705Phone(510) 841-0411Fax(510) 845-5030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Josie Tebben, MD is a nephrologist in Berkeley, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1992 - 1993
- California Pacific Medical Center - California CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsOutcome of HIV infected patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.Josie A. Tebben, Michael O. Rigsby, Peter A. Selwyn, Nancy Brennan, Alan S. Kliger, Fredric O. Finkelstein> ;Kidney International. 1993 Jul 1
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Bates CampusBerkeley, California
- Sutter Solano Medical CenterVallejo, California
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit CampusOakland, California