Dr. Wu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15906 Mill Creek Blvd
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 385-2009Fax(425) 939-0807
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 2004 - 2007
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2011 - 2021
- AK State License 2010 - 2012
- VA State License 2001 - 2014
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- What is your diagnosis? Multiple dermatofibromas.Thomas K Barlow, Joy C Wu, James W Steger, Elizabeth K. Satter> ;Cutis. 2009 Jun 1
- Ectopic acanthosis nigricans occurring in a child after syndactyly repair.Joy C Wu, Bari B. Cunningham> ;Cutis. 2008 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: