Dr. Bassett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15906 Mill Creek Blvd
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 324-3494
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPrimary cutaneous sarcomatoid anaplastic large-cell lymphoma.Katrina Bassett, Nathalie Stutz, Melissa L. Stenstrom, Gary S. Wood, Matthew G. Fleming> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2012 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: