Dr. Stroud is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 E Southlake Blvd
Grapevine, TX 76092Phone(817) 912-8800Fax(817) 912-8810
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
- University of AthensClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1986 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - GrapevineGrapevine, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: