Dr. Boriosi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792Phone(608) 263-8049Fax(608) 261-5450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2007 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe utility of the pretracheal stethoscope in detecting ventilatory abnormalities during propofol sedation in children.Juan P. Boriosi, Qianqian Zhao, Ashley Preston, Gregory A. Hollman> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2019 Jun 1
- 2 citationsSafety and Efficacy of Buccal Dexmedetomidine for MRI Sedation in School-Aged Children.Juan P. Boriosi, Jens C. Eickhoff, Gregory A. Hollman> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Apr 1
- 7 citationsAerosol therapy through high flow nasal cannula in pediatric patientsAwni Al-Subu, Scott A. Hagen, Marlowe W. Eldridge, Juan P. Boriosi> ;Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine. 2017 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
- University HospitalMadison, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: