Dr. Brenner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549Phone+1 516-463-7590
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1998 - 1999
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Exploring the impact of postponing core clerkships on future performance.Jeffrey B Bird, Doreen M Olvet, David Orner, Joanne M Willey, Judith M Brenner> ;Medical education online. 2022 Dec 1
- A Multi-institutional Study of the Feasibility and Reliability of the Implementation of Constructed Response Exam Questions.Doreen M Olvet, Jeffrey B Bird, Tracy B Fulton, Marieke Kruidering, Klara K Papp, Kelli Qua, Joanne M Willey, Judith M Brenner> ;Teaching and learning in medicine. 2022 Aug 20
- A Generalizable Approach to Predicting Performance on USMLE Step 2 CK.Jeffrey B Bird, Doreen M Olvet, Joanne M Willey, Judith M Brenner> ;Advances in medical education and practice. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: