Are you Dr. Heaton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Williams Way
Castle Valley, UT 84532Phone(435) 719-3500Fax(435) 719-3519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julia Heaton, MD is a board certified family physician in Castle Valley, Utah. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, Iowa, and South Dakota. She is affiliated with Moab Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2017
- SD State Medical License Active through 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Moab Regional HospitalMoab, Utah