Dr. Rief-Elks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Pierce St
Sioux City, IA 51104Phone(712) 294-5000Fax(712) 294-5092
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Family Medicine Physician who is currently the Program Director of a Family Medicine Residency Program in Sioux City, Iowa. I have a strong interest in full spectrum family medicine and making sure that every individual has access to a primary care physician regardless of where they live and their personal situation.
In addition to my role as a Program Director, I truly enjoy getting to know my patients and their entire family while helping them achieve their personal health and wellness goals by practicing preventative and maintenance medicine.
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2004 - 2022
- IA State License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AAFPALSO Instructor
- Centering Healthcare InstituteCentering Pregnancy Provider
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa
- Faculty of the Year Award Siouxland Medical Education Foundation, 2017
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota, 2011-2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: