Dr. Weber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1104 W 8th St
Yankton, SD 57078Phone+1 605-665-7841Fax+1 605-665-0546
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State License Active through 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsA new β-glucosidase producing yeast for lower-cost cellulosic ethanol production from xylose-extracted corncob residues by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation.Z. Lewis Liu, Scott A. Weber, Michael A. Cotta, Li Shizhong> ;Bioresource Technology. 2012 Jan 1
- St. Michael's Hospital AveraTyndall, South Dakota
- Avera Sacred Heart HospitalYankton, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: