Are you Dr. Hanson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1104 W 8th St
Yankton, SD 57078Phone+1 605-665-7841
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. McKenzie Hanson, MD is a board certified family physician in Yankton, South Dakota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Avera Sacred Heart Hospital and Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of South Dakota, Sanford School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- MN State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Avera Sacred Heart HospitalYankton, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota