Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Stonecrest Blvd
Smyrna, TN 37167Phone(615) 768-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1999 - 2003
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1999
- Morehouse CollegeBS, Biology, 1991 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- The Meharry Scholarship Meharry Medical College, 1995
- Southern Regional Education Board Scholarship Meharry Medical College, 1995
Publications & Presentations
- The Use of Airway Pressure Release Ventilation (APRV) in Children with Acute Lung Injury (ALI) and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS).Julian A.G. Bennett, MD, American Thoracic Society, Seattle, WA, 5/1/2003
- TriStar StoneCrest Medical CenterSmyrna, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: