Dr. Berman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9800 W Sample Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33065Phone+1 954-344-8700Fax+1 954-755-8138
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976 - 1979
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- California Pacific Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:South Florida Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Relationship Between M100 Auditory Evoked Response and Auditory Radiation Microstructure in 16p11.2 Deletion and Duplication CarriersJ I Berman, L Blaskey> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2016 Feb 13
- 16 citationsImproving diagnostic accuracy of the exercise test by combining R-wave changes with duration of ST segment depression in a simplified index.Julian A Berman, Joshua Wynne, George Mallis, Peter F. Cohn> ;American Heart Journal. 1983 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: