Are you Dr. Garfield?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2964 N State Road 7
Coconut Creek, FL 33063Phone+1 954-344-8700Fax+1 954-755-8138
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Garfield, MD is a cardiologist in Coconut Creek, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and New York. He is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs, and University Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1969 - 1971
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1969
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:South Florida Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology