Dr. Mitton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4546 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94121Phone+1 917-595-0489
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCare-engaged individuals with polysubstance use in Northeastern US are undertreated for methamphetamine use disorder: a retrospective cohort study.Mimi Yen Li, George A. Alba, Julian A Mitton, Benjamin Bearnot> ;Addiction Science & Clinical Practice. 2021 Sep 26
- Treatment of Refractory Opioid Use DisorderMimi Yen Li, Julian A Mitton, Benjamin Bearnot> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2021 Apr 7
- 1 citationsDisruptive Resilience: Harnessing Leadership to Build a More Equitable Health Care System After COVID-19.Julian A. Mitton, Brisa Urquieta de Hernandez, Nisha Pasupuleti, Kimm Hurley, Reena John, Alisahah J. Cole> ;Population Health Management. 2021 Mar 30
- Join now to see all
- The AMA Does Not Speak for UsDecember 9th, 2016
- U. S. Public Health Service Indian HospitalRosebud, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: