Dr. Farrington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Trinity St Stop Z0200
Austin, TX 78712Phone+1 253-851-9902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, 1992 - 1993
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsDecreased mononuclear leukocyte TSH responsiveness in patients with major depressionD. V. Harbour, A. Anderson, Julie Farrington, Adel A. Wassef, E. M. Smith, Walter J. Meyer> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1988 Apr 15
- Ascension Seton Medical Center AustinAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: