Dr. Key is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Trinity Street
Austin, TX 78712
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2010
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
- Mesothelioma From a Patient Perspective: A Survey of Psychosocial Needs and Exploration of Online Support for Patients Start of enrollment: 2011 May 01Key, R.G.,Krug, L.
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsAnti-Yo mediated paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration in the context of breast cancer: a case report and literature reviewRichard Garrett Key, James C. Root> ;Psycho-oncology. 2013 Sep 1
- Linkage with methadone treatment upon release from incarceration: a promising opportunity.Josiah D. Rich, Michelle McKenzie, David C. Shield, Francis A. Wolf, R. Garrett Key, Michael Poshkus, Jennifer G. Clarke> ;Journal of Addictive Diseases. 2005 Oct 15
- Attitudes and practices regarding the use of methadone in US state and federal prisons.Josiah D. Rich, Amy Boutwell, David C. Shield, R. Garrett Key, Michelle McKenzie, Jennifer G. Clarke, Peter D. Friedmann> ;Journal of Urban Health-bulletin of The New York Academy of Medicine. 2005 May 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: