Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Julie HanNYU 2023
Overview of Dr. Han
Dr. Julie Han is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. She is one of 750 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 3 publications and 22 citings.
New York, NY 10006
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalSports Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2016 - 2017
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Sports Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMusculoskeletal Considerations for Exercise and Sport: Before, During, and After Pregnancy.Lauren E Borowski, Elizabeth I Barchi, Julie S Han, David A Friedman, Cordelia W Carter> ;The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2021 Aug 15
- 5 citationsShort-term Effect of Ultrasound-Guided Iliopsoas Peritendinous Corticosteroid Injection.Julie S. Han, Dai Sugimoto, Maxwell McKee-Proctor, Andrea Stracciolini, Pierre A. d’Hemecourt> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2019 Jun 1
- 16 citationsEpidemiology of Figure Skating Injuries: A Review of the Literature.Julie S Han, Ellen Geminiani, Lyle J. Micheli> ;Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2018 May 8
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: