Dr. Howard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 S Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91205Phone(818) 500-5586Fax(818) 500-5583
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011, 2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Four reasons our office is pharma-free.Heather L. Paladine, Julie A. Howard> ;Family practice management. 2009 Mar 1
- Adventist Health GlendaleGlendale, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: