Are you Dr. Rabadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 S Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91205Phone(818) 500-5586Fax(818) 500-5587
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Munif Rabadi, MD is a board certified family physician in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Glendale Adventist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2009
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and ScienceInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCost savings associated with the use of fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) for the diagnosis of palpable masses in a community hospital-based FNAB clinicBarbara D. Florentine, Barry Staymates, Munif Rabadi, Nayibe Sarda, John Barstis, Alexander C. Black> ;Cancer. 2006 Nov 1
- 28 citationsThe reliability of fine-needle aspiration biopsy as the initial diagnostic procedure for palpable masses: a 4-year experience of 730 patients from a community hospital...Barbara D. Florentine, Barry Staymates, Munif Rabadi, John Barstis, Alexander C. Black> ;Cancer. 2006 Jul 15
- Antelope Valley HospitalLancaster, California