Are you Dr. Rabadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 S Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91205Phone+1 818-500-5586Fax+1 818-500-5587
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Munif Rabadi, MD is a board certified family physician in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center and Antelope Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Adventist Health GlendaleResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2009
- Charles R Drew Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCost savings associated with the use of fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) for the diagnosis of palpable masses in a community hospital-based FNAB clinicBarbara D. Florentine, Barry Staymates, Munif Rabadi, Nayibe Sarda, John Barstis, Alexander C. Black> ;Cancer. 2006 Nov 1
- 41 citationsThe reliability of fine-needle aspiration biopsy as the initial diagnostic procedure for palpable masses: a 4-year experience of 730 patients from a community hospital...Barbara D. Florentine, Barry Staymates, Munif Rabadi, John Barstis, Alexander C. Black> ;Cancer. 2006 Jul 15