Dr. Kantor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 SW 62 Avenue - Medical Education
Miami, FL 33155Phone(305) 668-5515Fax(305) 663-6879
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Miami Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Efficacy and Safety of Ferriprox® in Patients With Sickle Cell Disease or Other Anemias Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Almomen, A.,Alshehri, A.,Beshlawy, A.E.,Campbell, A.,Inusa, B.,Aygun, B.,Kaya, B.,Fradette, C.,Bittar, C.,Lobo, C.,Pulte, D.,Vichinsky, E.,Kwiatkowski, J.,Kantor, J.,Figueiredo, M.S.,Badr, M.,Elsafy, M.,Q...
- Nicklaus Children's HospitalMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: